Monday, April 22, 2013

Blue Skies, Smiling At Me...

...nothing but blue skies do I see!

So a quick break from me talking about Berlin.

So for the last 5 days I have been sick. Nothing too bad just a small ear ache and a bad cough. But of course Ireland would choose those 5 days to have gorgeous weather.

I did my best to enjoy it while trying not to hack up a lung. :)

On Saturday I let myself sleep in and catch up on some rest. Later, I went out and just kinda walked around the town for a little while. The weather was too nice not too. Then I came back and met up with one of my friends and hung out with her for a while.

On Sunday  I walked out to the beach in Dungarvan and walked along it for a while and basically spent a good chunk of my day out there. It was beautiful; windy but beautiful. I will have to get out there again sometime with my camera.

Overall it was a nice weekend here in Dungarvan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment